We offer musical solutions for your big day! From the traditional repertoire for the ceremony, the toast and the buffet, to the party with the latest hits of dance commercial music. We offer for the ceremony solo violinist or duo piano + violin, and for the cocktail and party duo DJ + violinist.
The repertoire for the ceremony is molded to the customers preferences; it can be something traditional ("Wedding march" by Mendelssohn, “Ave Maria” by Schubert, etc), combined with some favorite, more modern song (“Dust in the wind” by Kansas, “Somewhere over the rainbow” by Irael Kamakawiwo’ole, “Single ladies” by Beyonce, etc), or if you are looking for something more original you can choose whatever song you want - We will perform it like you never heard it before!
For the buffet and the toast you can choose between ambient music, chillout, rock and pop of all times, or choose an "impact show" at the entrance of the newlyweds or just after the toast with that special song for the couple.
To finish your special day, DJ Davor will enliven your party with the type of music that you choose, combined with violin if you wish to make that unforgettable moment even better; Our performance can be complemented with LED, lasers, costumes, dancers and choreography; traditional or modern wedding, conventional or original- The choice is completely yours!
P.A. System A good quality PA system, free of noise and distortion. Brands such as HK, JBL, FBT, EV, Dynacord or similar are recommended. Power output should be appropriate for the number of guests and size of the venue, with sufficiently clear and constant coverage for all the areas of the venue, including balconies and VIP areas.
Monitoring System A monitoring signal output for use with our wireless in-ear monitoring system or 2 monitors (or at least 1) placed on stage infront of the artist.
Input List 2 inputs XLR or RCA on the FOH mixer. The audio connection cable from our mixer, to the FOH mixer must be provided by the PA provider.
It will be necessary to do a soundcheck at least 1 hour prior to the entrance of the guests. In case there is a professional lighting system with a light technician, it may be take longer to coordinate lighting scenes and cue's.
On the venue: - A 120x40 cm or 70x90 cm (or similar) table to place our equipment (mixer, effects and wireless system). Close to the table should be a 220V electrical outlet.
- A lockable changing room.
- A parking place near the venue (for events in Spain). In case there are parking expenses, the client must cover them.
For events outside of Madrid: - A bank deposit covering travel expenses and local transport paid prior to the event (gasoline, train, bus, AVE).
- Accommodations and meals in case we are unable to return to Madrid after the event (1 double room and meal for 2 persons)Download our Technical Rider in pdf
We bring our own wireless radio system and in-ear:
- Electric Violin Yamaha SV-200 BL (black)
- Electric Violin Yamaha YEV-105 BL encrusted with crystals.
- Acrylic Electric Violin Aurora Atelier Audio 5-strings
- Electric Violin Gewa Novita WH customized with white flowers
- Carbon Fiber Violin Qarbonia
- Acoustic Violin Tononi 5 strings
- We give you the oportunity to choose the musical themes that you wish to hear in your wedding, with enough time to prepare them.
- We use mostly backing tracks of piano and guitars to acompany the violinist for the ceremony. Also, we can play any song that you choose as an acoustic cover, so that it is more appropiate for the ceremony.
- We recommend to select modern and classic ambient music for the cocktail, starting with more laid-back themes so the guests can mingle and finish with a more energetic selection.
- If the party's venue already has a DJ, we give you the option of hiring only the violinist. We perform short sets during the party, and recommend it to be done during the first couple of hours when all the guests are still present.
- If you want to surprise your guests even more, you can hire an Impact Show with LEDs and Laser during the party.
- If you have doubts, we put our experience at your disposal so that you can get the full benefit out of our performance.
← Back to "Services"