Due to the increased demand of clients looking for innovative and original performances for their events, we have developed the "laser bow" technology. This type of performance will give a futuristic touch to your event, which can be combined with our other services (LED dress, DMX dress, projection mapping, etc).
At a certain point of the performance, 2 laser beams will sudenly appear from both ends of the violinist's bow, stunning and impressing the audience... They won't believe what they are seeing!
The violinist performance includes a choreography with lasers coming out of both ends of the bow, which will have a better effect in large venues, since the laser can reach up to 12 meters... Or even more!
To see the technical rider about sound, monitoring system and soundcheck click here or download the rider directly below
- For the Laser performance to have its full impact, we require complete darkness in the venue. The visibility of the lasers on the violin's bow will be greatly diminished in illuminated venues.
Haze machine - For the laser to be visible, it is necessary to provide a professional haze machine. It should be switched on prior to the laser show, to assure there is sufficient haze in the venue. Water based burst smoke machines are NOT recommended for this show. We recommend brands such as Martin or Antari with appropriate output for the venue.
- It is highly recommended to turn off ventilation systems 10 minutes prior to the show, otherwise the haze may be dissipated and the laser will not be visible. For outdoor events, multiple haze machines with higher power may be necessary.
On the venue: - A 120x40 cm or 70x90 cm (or similar) table to place our equipment (mixer, effects and wireless system). Close to the table should be a 220V electrical outlet.
- A lockable changing room.
- A parking place near the venue (for events in Spain). In case there are parking expenses, the client must cover them.
For events outside of Madrid: - A bank deposit covering travel expenses and local transport paid prior to the event (gasoline, train, bus, AVE).
- Accommodations and meals in case we are unable to return to Madrid after the event (1 double room and meal for 2 persons)Download our Technical Rider in pdf
We bring our own wireless radio system and in-ear:
- Electric Violin Yamaha SV-200 BL (black)
- Electric Violin Yamaha YEV-105 BL encrusted with crystals.
- Acrylic Electric Violin Aurora Atelier Audio 5-strings
- Electric Violin Gewa Novita WH customized with white flowers
- Carbon Fiber Violin Qarbonia
- Acoustic Violin Tononi 5 strings
- For this type of performance we play high impact electronic music. Slow or ambient music is not recommended.
- We have a selection of choreographed songs suitable for the laser show. However, a musical theme selected by the client can be prepared, if we consider that it can be combined with the laser show, and if there is enough time to arrange it.
- For "Impact Shows", the stage should not be smaller than the following measurements: 4 meters wide and 2,5 meters deep, so the violinist can move and dance. Also, the stage should be elevated, so the audience has a clear view of the performance
- The lasers on the violinist's bow can't be on for more than 5 minutes.
- To achieve the intended effect, we recommend to strictly follow the technical rider for the LED and laser show.
- If you have doubts, we put our experience at your disposal so that you can get the full benefit out of our performance.
← Back to "Services"