We want to break the frontiers of conventional music with our live sets of electronic music, house, dance y classical, turning any event in an unforgetable experience thanks to our ability to adapt to any kind of audience, adjusting the music repertoire to the asistants profileand kind of event; This flexibility along with our musical dexterity, guarantees a performance that will surprise and captivate all the assistants.
We have always loved the stage and live for the music. We try to transmit this in each and every performance with unique and innovative shows, turning into unforgetable any event. Our high experience gives warranty of success infront of any audience.
P.A. System A good quality PA system, free of noise and distortion. Brands such as HK, JBL, FBT, EV, Dynacord or similar are recommended. Power output should be appropriate for the number of guests and size of the venue, with sufficiently clear and constant coverage for all the areas of the venue, including balconies and VIP areas.
Monitoring System A monitoring signal output for use with our wireless in-ear monitoring system or 2 monitors (or at least 1) placed on stage infront of the artist.
Input List 2 inputs XLR or RCA on the FOH mixer. The audio connection cable from our mixer, to the FOH mixer must be provided by the PA provider.
It will be necessary to do a soundcheck at least 1 hour prior to the entrance of the guests. In case there is a professional lighting system with a light technician, it may be take longer to coordinate lighting scenes and cue's.
On the venue: - A 120x40 cm or 70x90 cm (or similar) table to place our equipment (mixer, effects and wireless system). Close to the table should be a 220V electrical outlet.
- A lockable changing room.
- A parking place near the venue (for events in Spain). In case there are parking expenses, the client must cover them.
For events outside of Madrid: - A bank deposit covering travel expenses and local transport paid prior to the event (gasoline, train, bus, AVE).
- Accommodations and meals in case we are unable to return to Madrid after the event (1 double room and meal for 2 persons)Download our Technical Rider in pdf
We bring our own wireless radio system and in-ear:
- Electric Violin Yamaha SV-200 BL (black)
- Electric Violin Yamaha YEV-105 BL encrusted with crystals.
- Acrylic Electric Violin Aurora Atelier Audio 5-strings
- Electric Violin Gewa Novita WH customized with white flowers
- Carbon Fiber Violin Qarbonia
- Acoustic Violin Tononi 5 strings
- Choose the type of music suitable for the kind of public and event. We advise soundtrack and all decades music remixes for guests older than 40, while the latest music is best for younger audiences.
- If you prefer background music, we can play for an extended period of time. In this cases we will perform ambient music, in which the violin will not be the focal point. If, on the contrary, you want to impact your guests and achieve the "WOW" effect, the best way to go is short sets of 5 to 7 minutes max.
- For "Impact Shows", the stage should not be smaller than the following measurements: 4 meters wide and 2,5 meters deep, so the violinist can move and dance. Also, the stage should be elevated, so the audience has a clear view of the performance
- If you want to make a difference between sets, you can choose to start with a toned-down genre with an acoustic violin, followed by more modern music with an electric violin.
- If you have doubts, we put our experience at your disposal so that you can get the full benefit out of our performance.
← Back to "Services"